Anime Dreams
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Anime Dreams

Um fórum para todos os que gostam de Anime/Manga

InícioInício  PortalPortal  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

My original Story [à experiência]

Ir para baixo 
4 participantes
AutorMensagem
Nessa-chan
Moderador
Moderador
Nessa-chan

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 364
Emprego/lazer : Dreamer
Humor : dry...as in desertic...xD

My original Story [à experiência] Empty
MensagemAssunto: My original Story [à experiência]   My original Story [à experiência] Icon_minitimeSáb Set 13, 2008 11:24 pm

Ando a escrever uma historia que começou completamente aleatoriamente xD Algumas das pessoas que leram até ao 4º capitulo dizem que adoram, mas eu acho que não...x'D
Vou postar o capitulo 0 como experiencia Very Happy

Chapter 0 - Introduction
You would say I’m a normal girl…If it wasn’t for this weird aura of mine they call “power”.
Pleased to meet you. My name is Katou Yumi. I’m 17 years old, I’m a High School girl with big dreams like: Being a (normal) human.
It all began with me being transferred to a new class – this one standing right in front of me, RIGHT NOW!*dizzy*
“This is Katou Yumi-san, your new colleague” The teacher introduced me. Supposedly this is the best class of my year.
“Yo! Pleased to meet you!” I smiled, I guess one could say I seem nervous, which is quite normal since I’m not a people’s person.
“You can sit in the back, by the window.”
“Thank you sensei.” I went to the said seat.
“Hi!” – I heard a voice next to me – “I’m Naoko” It was a girl with short blue hair and green eyes .She looked like a nice quiet girl.
“Uh…hello…I’m Yumi…” What am I saying? She knows who I am! “But you already know that…eto…Yoroshiku” Great I’m just GREAT when it comes to talk to new people *sigh*. Naoko laughed
“So...Yumi-san, what do you think if I show you the things around here later? You come from Portugal, right?”
“Hai. Thanks for the offer Naoko-san” How does she know I come from Portugal, I haven’t told that to anyone yet…only if the teacher told them before I got here… “Yes I come from Portugal, I guess only by my appearance you can say I’m not Japanese”
“Indeed…” This other voice was heard, I looked to the front and I saw a blue haired guy with blue eyes – what’s with all the blue?! – “And I can tell…you’re not just like any normal transfer student, ne?”
“Heh? What do you mean?!” Yes I forgot to tell you – “Yoroshiku, I’m a vampire desu!” – But it isn’t possible that he knows…right? I’m such a paranoid person!!
“A normal student wouldn’t come to such class, this is the top class of our year after all” That….that’s actually true, gosh I was afraid* ^^;*
“You’re right Kyo-san” Naoko agreed with the guy, so I suppose it’s true. “Kyo-san”, heh? You scared me Kyo-baka *>.<* . He looks like the top student of this class! “Yumi-san, Kyo-san is the top student of the class!” See…I was right!
“You must be really a special girl…Yumi-san” Heh? HEH? It’s official: He scares me *shivers* Those eyes of his are…just too deep.
“Heh….I…guess…so…” I looked away, I don’t want them to see I’m nervous. Naoko smiled, Kyo smirked and both looked to the teacher, actually paying attention to the class.
But, enough about them. Our class was really small, there were only 15 students. This class had the most difficult subjects and the better grades. I chose to come to this class since I have good marks (One has to have at least 85 out of 100 to get in the class and I have…well…85,5 ^^; ). Everyday we entered at 9 AM and Left at 2 PM. Looks like one would have few classes but well, it’s like a compensation for beginning feeling tired at 10 AM. I understand everything they teach but it’s tiring to take so many notes.
“Ahh! Lunch time!” The happiest hour of the day, wherever you are it’s always a joyful time! ...Well…yes I do like to eat *:3*
“You must really like to eat…to be so overjoyed with such thing like lunch break…” Oh no…The dark prince! – The nickname I just made up to Kyo *Very Happy* - What If I like to eat?
“Hmpf…Like I’m overjoyed! It’s just that…I…didn’t…eat…breakfast…yeah! That’s it!” Lying is always a good way out *^^;*
“Uah! Amazing Yumi-san!” I looked to the side – Naoko was looking to one of my notebooks.
“Don’t go stealing people’s notebooks Naoko-san…*(u_u)*” You could’ve just asked *-.-‘* “What are you seeing anyway?” I hope it isn’t my black-book – The black book has all my knowledge about vampires and witches and etc. Well I told you I was a vampire, ne?
“This weird black-book. Is it written in English?” I can’t believe a top-student doesn’t understand English *-.-‘* more important- I CAN’T BELIEVE SHE IS ACTUALLY HOLDING THAT BOOK! …If dark prince sees it…*>.>*
“Don’t read private things please…”
“Aw…why?why? You want to be a writer, right? That stories about vampires and witches and ghosts!...” A shiver came down my spine. Is she idiot? *=.=*
“Eto…hahah…erh…yes!...Writer! That’s my dream job, I’ll write the best romance of the world!” And that makes two lies in one single day. I’m becoming a pro! Why couldn’t I have home classes? *;o;*
“Really?”*shivers* *looks back* should’ve figured it would be dark prince! “I would’ve never guessed that Katou-san would like such things as fantasy stories…” He smirked again! That’s scary *;.;*
“Well---“
“If we look closer, you do look like a vampire, you have quite an unique aura.” Eh? *=_=* Is that supposed to mean “You’re cute” or something? – CHOTO! He’s passing his hand through my face…Ah…kowai! *shivers* - His hands…are…cold, like he’s lifeless…”You’re quite mysterious Katou-san…” What? I am --- what? …I don’t know anything anymore *-.-;*
“Heh? Kyo-san you like Yumi-san?” Once again – Is she really intelligent…that Naoko-san…”Can’t do Kyo-san! I want her to be my friend! If Kyo-san becomes his girlfriend I’ll be all alone!” And with this she hugged me…HEH! Wait a minute…BOYFRIEND?! But I don’t even like him, he scares me!
“Who would like a vampire?” Eh? *surprised* He said it in such a playful tone, but…
“Cho—“
“Come, come Yumi-san! Let’s lunch together!” Naoko-san pulled me and I couldn’t say anything else.
“So tell me…Naoko-san…how long do you know dark—I mean, Kyo-san?” Well, one has to know everything about a possible enemy and I’m just curious.
“Kyo-san? Eto…Since…Last year. He was also transferred to our class, but last year. But who cares about that bakayaro anyway?” I can say with certainty that Naoko-san doesn’t like Dark prince very much…I wonder if anything happened between them…And I’ve learned that Naoko-san’s evil smirk is even scarier than Kyo’s…maybe she should be the dark queen * ^^; *
“Oh…I see…”I just don’t know how to develop this subject…it’s better to just drop it here and eat my lunch. We finished lunching and Naoko-san showed me the school.

I think you may be wondering how the school is. Well It’s just a creepy old building…kidding. It’ has a main building with about 25 years, white and orange. It has 4 doors, one in each cardinal direction. The main building is surrounded by a big garden. It even has a labyrinth in the North point!
About 100 meters from every door of the main building there is a guardian, he/she controls who goes where. Past each guardian there will be the secondary buildings: North – Library and labyrinth; South – Greenhouse; East –Dormitories; West – A Big Saloon for all the parties that may occur.
The Main Building is really big too, it has 4 floors. 2 of those are Classrooms, 1 is the cafeteria and the other is where all club-rooms and extra-rooms are.
The dormitories – Every student lives in the campus and, since (as you can see) this is a prestigious school, the dormitories are enormous! They’re two-people rooms with two desks each. The dormitories have 5 floors: 2 of them of girls and two of them for boys, the remaining one is for the best class of each year. In each floor is a resident teacher who controls what happens in there. The rest of the professors are distributed between the 4 first floors.
The Greenhouse – A place to rest. But only the top classes of each year can hang around that building. The teachers always say it’s like a “Motivation” to study in such a calm place.
So that’s basically how the school is. It’s a isolated world.
“Yumi-san?” heh? I fell asleep after the guided tour to the school . I opened my eyes an looked to my watch.
“Aaah! Naoko-san! Why didn’t you wake me up!? We are going to be late!” With a better look around – I fell asleep in class and not after the tour – Oh goody. And everyone listened to that…I sat down and put my head underneath my arms.
“Katou-san…” Oh good…the teacher…big trouble!
“I’ll see you in detention sensei *-.-;*” I never been in detention before, HELP!
“Good. Now if you please pay attention to my class”
“Yes.” I could hear the laughter of every single person in that classroom – well except for dark prince’s and Naoko-san’s. I swear I could even hear the birds laughing at me. – I’ve told you: I’m paranoid.

So after class, I went to the detention room, it was next to the music room so I can say it was a fun detention.
There I saw…only one guy. He had silver-ish hair and a goofy look on his face. I didn’t talk to him much since he seemed kind of busy taking a nap *-.-;*. I used detention time to do homework.
It went by pretty quick. I left the room but that guy still stayed. I saw the music club members leaving at the same time I passed by, they were all interesting people. I could tell they were “special”. Maybe I should join them….
Walking a bit more I found Dark Prince. I tried to escape but it was futile.
“Katou-san” He approached me “Detention over?” He was enjoying the idea of me being in detention just a bit too much, no?
“What do you have to do with that? Nothing I believe. Now if you excuse me, I have some homework to do.” Another lie, I’ve managed to finish all homework in detention *^^;* I passed by him and he whispered.
“You know, monsters come out at night…” Heh? Chotto! What’s that supposed to mean dark prince!? I looked at him surprised and he smirked – I’m honestly getting tired of his smirks! – He started walking in his own direction.

After sometime I arrived to my room. I was with a girl named Hana. But she wasn’t there, Maybe she was studying in the library?
I put my stuff in my desk and to went take a bath .
“I wonder what dark prince wanted to say with that…he really gives me the creeps…” I closed my eyes I could only listen to the noise of the water. After a while I heard a door’s noise, my roommate should’ve gotten back . I closed the tip, put some clothes on and went to “officially introduce myself” . Entering the room, I saw something I never thought I would see.

“Yoo!” HEH?! It’s that silver-ish haired boy (and he’s smiling)! What is he doing here?
“Eh…” What should I say in this kind of situation? “…What are you doing here?” He must be a pervert! PERVERT, I say!
“This is my room.” WHAT!? Is he retarded? First this only to the best classes and second and most obvious: He’s a BOY, meaning this can’t be…ne? “Hana-chan asked to trade with me.” Wha—is he telling the true? “She to stay in my room since her brother is there…because…she’s afraid of the monsters that come out when it’s dark…” Is he smiling? He really has a goofy face. But..wait a minute…what’s with all this monster talk!? I’ll go insane!
“Ahem…Monsters? Foolish…there are no such things.” Lie #4. They exist and not all of them are friendly…”…Do as you wish…”
“So you don’t believe in monsters?” To put it bluntly: only when the person who asks me that knows of their existence.
“Not at all.”
“I see.” He smiled…again. Well, at least it isn’t one of those evil smirks *shivers* “I’m Endou Heikichi. Pleased to meet you!” His face…it almost shines *dizzy* at least he’s friendly…though I don’t like this room situation!
“Y-Y-Yumi. K-K-Katou-Yumi” I feel hot, am I blushing?*blushes*
“Yumi-chan…I hope we get along!” H-h-hai….I just nodded and sat by my desk drawing. “Today…there’s this kind of party, in the Greenhouse…you should come” So he is from the best classes…I wonder which is the year he attends…
“Huh…party?...” Should I go…shouldn’t I go…”I’ll go…possibly…” possibly meaning: I’m not good with parties so I don’t think I’ll waste my time making a fool of myself!
“To the party…Come with me!” Go with him…that’s a good one…*chuckles* “I’m serious…”
“Go with y--…WHAT?” I’m a bit slow understanding some things “You mean…like a…” *surprised and blushing*
“Something…like that..why? Don’t tell me you – Oh you’re dating that Kyo-guy! Sorry I didn’t know!” *-.-;*As if…
“No-Not at all! *>.>* I guess…we could go together…” His expression was one of happiness like he had received a new toy….I hope that doesn’t make me the toy *^^;*. He got up and left the room with a simple “Just a second”. I wonder what he went to get…

“I’m back” Well it was about time! He had left 2 hours ago! He gave me a bag. When I looked inside I saw a…dress?
“Ano…I have dresses you know?*=_=*”
“Well but this is special go try it on!”
“Hm..Ok then.” I think I’m giving in too easily to what he says…
It’s a pretty dress. Light purple and white, it’s fluffy…It has feathers in the waste. Length : foot. I saw myself in the mirror – I looked like some fairytale princess. I went to show him.
“Aaah!” I can’t believe his eyes are really shining in enthusiasm “You look like a princess!”
“…Well, I like it but I do not look like a princess” Cute praise but I HATE princesses, well they make us vampires and other “Monsters” look bad.I went to change to my beloved normal clothes. “What are you planning!?” I shouted from the bathroom.
“N-Nothing?”
“Nothing? You had a freaking dress that fitted me like a glove!”
“That’s because my mother’s a designer. She always want me to give those kinds of things to every girl I know.” …And I’m Santa…
“I don’t believe in that story…”
“Well I promise everything will make sense…” I entered again in the room and he was standing right before me, a mere 2 foots away. “…Tonight.” His expression was mysterious, different from the joyful expression he had ‘til then.
“To…night..?” I don’t know anything anymore. *dizzy*
“Tonight!” He repeated with a wide smile and poked me in the forehead “See you later then.”
“…La..ter” I rubbed my fingers on my forehead. He left the room saying he was going to the library.
Later he entered the room, I was resting…almost asleep (I just heard the noise and covered my face with the blanket). I felt him approaching me and in a fraction of second he pulled the blanket.
“Wake up! It’s time to go!” I mumbled something like “let me sleep you freak!” but I don’t think he noticed…gladly.
“Go..to…oh! The party right?” I got up and couldn’t stop noticing he was laughing…about me…”What’s so funny?”
“Oh it’s just your face when you wake up…funny…”What’s so funny about it? *-_-#* I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair, put make up and dressed for the party.
“I’m ready.” And I can’t wear those heels, I’ll most definitely fall. He smiled and we went to the Greenhouse.

Opening that door I saw…
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://lady-van.deviantart.com
MigazDMG
Beginner
Beginner
MigazDMG

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 31
Emprego/lazer : Playing with the Joker
Humor : Blowing up stuff ^^

MensagemAssunto: Re: My original Story [à experiência]   My original Story [à experiência] Icon_minitimeDom Set 14, 2008 4:50 am

Sugoooooo~oi! *.*

Please posta o resto!!
Nessa-chan
Moderador
Moderador
Nessa-chan

MensagemAssunto: Re: My original Story [à experiência]   My original Story [à experiência] Icon_minitimeDom Set 14, 2008 5:41 pm

MigazDMG escreveu:
Sugoooooo~oi! *.*

Please posta o resto!!

LOL ! eu não sei como é que as pessoas gostam, mas ok.
por enquanto não posto mais que é para ter tempo de escrever mais e para saber as opiniões dos outros membros. talvez poste mais se vir que a maioria gostou...
Eny
Admin
Admin
Eny

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 239
Emprego/lazer : Estudante... TT

MensagemAssunto: Re: My original Story [à experiência]   My original Story [à experiência] Icon_minitimeDom Set 14, 2008 5:48 pm

Kyuuuuu

Eu AMO a tua história..... >.< Inda bem a que puseste aqui yey
https://anime-dreams.forumeiros.com
MigazDMG
Beginner
Beginner
MigazDMG

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 31
Emprego/lazer : Playing with the Joker
Humor : Blowing up stuff ^^

MensagemAssunto: Re: My original Story [à experiência]   My original Story [à experiência] Icon_minitimeDom Set 14, 2008 6:16 pm

Nessa-chan escreveu:
MigazDMG escreveu:
Sugoooooo~oi! *.*

Please posta o resto!!

por enquanto não posto mais que é para ter tempo de escrever mais e para saber as opiniões dos outros membros. talvez poste mais se vir que a maioria gostou...

Eu eq nao sei como não gostas! Está excelente mesmo! Mas até entendo... muitas vezes quem escreve não gosta do que escreve mesmo que seja muito bom... acontece o mesmo comigo. Nunca gosto do que escrevo e quando me dizem que esta bom, eu acho estupido xD
Nessa-chan
Moderador
Moderador
Nessa-chan

MensagemAssunto: Re: My original Story [à experiência]   My original Story [à experiência] Icon_minitimeDom Set 14, 2008 6:20 pm

MigazDMG escreveu:
Nessa-chan escreveu:
MigazDMG escreveu:
Sugoooooo~oi! *.*

Please posta o resto!!

Eu eq nao sei como não gostas! Está excelente mesmo! Mas até entendo... muitas vezes quem escreve não gosta do que escreve mesmo que seja muito bom... acontece o mesmo comigo. Nunca gosto do que escrevo e quando me dizem que esta bom, eu acho estupido xD

Nem mais, especialmente pq eu tenho um problema de inconcistencia psicologia x'D (ou seja um dia gosto de azul e no dia a seguir de amarelo. um dia rock e outro pop. etc x'D) entao começo a desviar-me um bocado das coisas...por isso acabo por nao gostar lol
FofaCNiRa
Beginner
Beginner
FofaCNiRa

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 34
Emprego/lazer : estudante
Humor : OMFG! SHOCK xD

MensagemAssunto: Re: My original Story [à experiência]   My original Story [à experiência] Icon_minitimeSeg Set 29, 2008 2:32 am

ne ne
Girly
Nessa-chan... Fiquei curiosa... ??
Quero ler o resto !!
https://www.youtube.com/FofaCNiRa
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: My original Story [à experiência]   My original Story [à experiência] Icon_minitime

My original Story [à experiência]
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Anime Dreams :: FanZone :: FanFics-
Ir para: